1. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the only living and true God. He is revealed to man as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is the Creator of all that exists (Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:1; Matthew 3: 16-17).
2. The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God, our source and final authority (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Peter 1: 23-24; Hebrews 4:12).
3. Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah) is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Miriam (1 John 4:9; Matthew 1: 20-23; Luke 1: 27-32)
4. Yeshua, by virtue of His sinless life, voluntarily gave Himself as the perfect atoning sacrifice for the sins of Israel and all mankind, and made it possible for all to be reconciled to God (Romans 5:8; Galatians 1:4; Hebrews 9:26).
5. That all humans are sinners by nature, and that salvation from our sins and eternal life with God is assured only through trust in Yeshua and His atoning sacrifice (Romans 3: 23-25;10: 9-10; Ephesians 2: 8-9; 1 Peter 1: 18-19).
6. That after Yeshua's death, He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our intercessor and advocate, the only mediator between God and man (2 Corinthians 5:15; Matthew 28; Mark 16; Luke 24).
7. That Yeshua is the Living Word of God (John 1: 1-5; 1 Peter 1: 18;23), which is eternal and unchanging (Psalms 119:89; 160; Hebrew 13:8) and to obey the Word of God is to obey Yeshua and walk like Yeshua (Romans 2:13; 1 John 2: 3-6).
8. Every follower of Yeshua should seek the infilling of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) that they might be empowered for the Messiah's service (Acts 1: 4-5; 2: 1-18; 38-39).
9. That water baptism (Romans 6: 3-4; Matthew 28:19), regular participation in a covenant meal (aka Communion or Lord's Supper), Anointing with Oil (Exodus 30:25; James 5:14), and the Laying on of Hands (Acts 6:6; Hebrews 6:12) are important practices for the Messianic Community to follow.
10. That the Sabbath (Shabbat) begins at sundown on the sixth day (Friday ) and ends at sundown on the seventh day (Saturday). We believe God has commanded us to rest on the Sabbath and to keep it holy (Exodus 31: 12-18; Leviticus 23:3).
11. Yeshua will descend from heaven and gather His elect (Matthew 24: 30-31).
12. In the resurrection of the dead (1 Corinthians 15:13; 21; 42) and the judgment of both the living and the dead(Romans 2: 6-8; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:12-13).